Thank you for having such a wonderful home! We had a simply lovely time and will be back for sure!! You’ve renovated the house so well, the bed was very comfortable, the kitchen well stocked, all in all a great stay. Thank you so much and we will be in touch for our next visit!
How wonderful our stay was! We absolutely loved the house... it was perfect for the six of us. Very cozy and relaxing, just what we all needed. Thank you very much for sharing your home with us, and for all the great recommendations!
- Check in time is 4:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am.
- Smoking is not permitted in the house.
- Site fees – parties or events with 20 or more total guests, including both daytime and overnight guests, require an additional site fee and security deposit.
- Burn bans are typically in affect during the summer months (June through September) and use of the outdoor fire pit is prohibited at that time.
- Dogs are allowed with advanced written notice and approval; nightly pet fees apply. A maximum of two dogs are permitted with the following stipulations:
- Renter must declare at registration time that they will be bringing pets
- Pets must be housebroken.
- Pets must not chew, claw or otherwise damage furniture or other furnishings.
- Pets are not permitted on any of the furniture or bedding.
- Renter is responsible for cleaning up after pets both inside and outside.
- Renter will be assessed a fee if any evidence of pet damage is found upon check-out. The amount of the fee will be determined by the cost to correct the damage.
- Upon Checkout
- Take all garbage and recycling out to the curb – Tuesdays are pick-up days. Glass cannot be recycled curbside & only plastic from drinking bottles may be recycled. All recycling goes in blue bags.
- Wash dishes or run dishwasher with any remaining dirty dishes.
- Strip used beds and place used towels and linens in a pile by the washer or on the floor.
- Lock all doors and leave house keys on the kitchen counter.
- In winter please leave thermostat at 60.